A 13 day tour of gorgeous Nth Western Tasmania ending with a bang at the Devil Country Muster
This unique experience takes us to the top left corner of Tasmania, exploring the amazing country along the way. By day, we marvel at this incredible part of the world and visit the sites where many Australian movies and TV shows have been filmed, little wonder when you experience its beauty.
As a group, we bond as we share meals together and by night, we gather around the campfire to hear stories and songs by some of Australia’s best entertainers and songwriters.
Main-landers joining us for this tour: For those of you bringing your own vehicles, we recommend that you book your return journey on The Spirit Of Tasmania as soon as you book this tour, places are known to sell out.
For those of you wishing to fly to Tassie and hire a camper, please feel free to contact us for recommendations. ARC receives some discounts from rental providers.
Don’t hesitate, this Aussie Road Crew Tasmania experience WILL sell out!
Just some of the inclusions for Tassie West Coast and Devil Country Tour:
- WELCOME ‘ROADIES’ FLASH, POSH CAMP GOURMET TUCKER DINNER (BEER, WINE AND SOFTIES INCLUDED)
- ALL ‘CAMPFIRE’ AND CONCERT ENTERTAINMENT BY BECCY COLE AND SPECIAL GUEST ARTISTS (SING-ALONGS, PASS THE GUITAR, GOOD TIMES!)
- HOT BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING COOKED BY BECCY COLE AND ARC STAFF
- ALL CAMPING FEES
- 5 ADDITIONAL FREE EVENING MEALS (INCLUDING A SURPRISE GOURMET TAS BARBIE)
- SIT DOWN CONCERTS FEATURING MANY AUSTRALIAN RECORDING ARTISTS
- GUIDED TOURS EXPLORING GORGEOUS NTH WESTERN REGION OF TASSY (LUNCH INCLUDED)
- TICKETS TO THE DEVIL COUNTRY MUSTER, SMITHTON TASMANIA
- FLASH, POSH TEARY GOODBYE DINNER WITH WHITE TABLE CLOTHS AND CANDLES AND HUGE HUGS
Semi-Catered Roadie Tour – $3085 (incl. GST) per vehicle for 2 people (Extra person – $990 incl. GST)
THAT’S AROUND $98 PER DAY PER PERSON!!!
Don’t worry the full amount doesn’t have to be paid today. A holding deposit is all that is required to reserve your place on this unique music & camping experience!