Just some of the inclusions for South Australia Vines to Mines Tour:
- Welcome ‘roadies’ flash, posh camp gourmet tucker dinner (beer, wine and softies included)
- Valley wine tasting tour and lunch
- All campfire entertainment by Beccy Cole and many special guest artists along the way
- Hot breakfast every morning
- All camping fees
- A full day food and winery tour of the iconic Barossa Valley
- At least 4 additional free catered meals
- Free entry to a multiple artist concert at the famous Prairie Hotel, Parachilna
- Many optional activities arranged on your behalf
- An end of tour concert and dinner you’ll never forget!
We start in south Australia’s gorgeous and delicious wine country and make our way to the fabulous Flinders ranges.
Staying at carefully selected and fully equipped camping grounds along the way. You’ll be delighted with the facilities and breathtaking views and the many exploration options of the area.
Every night is party night on Aussie Road Crew! A musical treat is planned for your entertainment every single evening with many famous Australian artists both visiting our tour and camping amongst us.
Our SA Vines to Mines Tour ends near the silver city of broken hill where not only can you explore the many treasures of this town, but you will take part in an exclusive Aussie Road Crew first; a huge concert at a legendary outback venue featuring a surprise special guest, flown in just for you, and we also welcome our Aussie Road crew NSW ‘roadies’ on this occasion. Your last night is their first!
OUR LAST SA TOUR SOLD OUT IN RECORD TIME SO BOOK NOW!