Just some of the inclusions for Southern QLD Mountains to Mulga tour:
- Welcome ‘Roadies’ flash, posh camp gourmet tucker dinner (beer, wine and softies included)
- All ‘campfire’ entertainment by Beccy Cole and special guest artists (sing-alongs, pass the guitar, good times!)
- Hot breakfast every morning
- All camping fees
- 4 additional free evening meals (including a surprise gourmet QLD barbie)
- Sit down concerts
- More artists than you will have time to poke a stick at
- A 4 DAY PASS TO MULTI ARTIST FESTIVAL, ‘MUSIC IN THE MULGA,’ WANDILLA STATION (WORTH $190 PER PERSON) – CAMPING INCLUDED….YOU WONT WANT TO LEAVE!!!
JUST SOME OF THE SPECIAL GUESTS ON THIS TOUR ARE – Adam Kilpatrick, Andy Toombs, Libby O’Donovan and Simply Bushed.
“Music In The Mulga” is a Country Music Festival held annually the weekend after Mother’s Day. The festival is held on a working sheep and cattle property, “Wandilla Station” 16km south of Eulo, south west Queensland.
This unique festival of four days full of great country and country rock music has the atmosphere of a large family gathering and in true outback style everyone is made to feel welcome. The main rule for the festival is to simply have fun.
The Outback gathering is an opportunity to meet up with friends, old and new, have a chat, a drink and enjoy yourself and the whole experience. Walk Up concerts to share your talents, evening concerts, main concert Saturday, Charity Auction and Yabby Races with Fashions of the Field, Celebrity Cook Off and much more. Don’t miss out on this great few days.
For more information visit musicinthemulga.com.au