Just some of the inclusions for Southern QLD Mountains to Mulga 2018 tour:
- WELCOME ‘ROADIES’ FLASH, POSH CAMP GOURMET TUCKER DINNER (BEER, WINE AND SOFTIES INCLUDED)
- ALL ‘CAMPFIRE’ ENTERTAINMENT BY BECCY COLE AND SPECIAL GUEST ARTISTS (SING-ALONGS, PASS THE GUITAR, GOOD TIMES!)
- HOT BREAKFAST EVERY MORNING
- ALL CAMPING FEES
- 4 ADDITIONAL FREE CATERED MEALS
- SIT DOWN CONCERTS
- A 4 DAY PASS TO MULTI ARTIST FESTIVAL, ‘MUSIC IN THE MULGA,’ WANDILLA STATION (WORTH $190 PER PERSON) – CAMPING INCLUDED….YOU WONT WANT TO LEAVE!!
“Music In The Mulga” is a Country Music Festival held annually the weekend after Mother’s Day. The festival is held on a working sheep and cattle property, “Wandilla Station” 16km south of Eulo, south west Queensland.
This unique festival of four days full of great country and country rock music has the atmosphere of a large family gathering and in true outback style everyone is made to feel welcome. The main rule for the festival is to simply have fun.
The Outback gathering is an opportunity to meet up with friends, old and new, have a chat, a drink and enjoy yourself and the whole experience. Walk Up concerts to share your talents, evening concerts, main concert Saturday, Charity Auction and Yabby Races with Fashions of the Field, Celebrity Cook Off and much more. Don’t miss out on this great few days.
Semi-Catered Roadie Tour – $2,805 (+GST) per vehicle for 2 people (Extra person – $750 + GST)
THAT’S AROUND $115 PER PERSON PER DAY!!!
Don’t worry the full amount doesn’t have to be paid today. A holding deposit is all that is required to reserve your place on this unique music & camping experience!