Just some of the inclusions for NSW Coast to Country Loop tour:
- Welcome dinner; we say our first g’day with a free dinner, free drinks and a huge concert!
- All campfire entertainment by Beccy Cole and many Australian recording artists along the way
- Hot breakfast every morning
- All camping fees
- At least 4 additional catered meals r
- Entry passes to two different music festivals along the way, many extras and inclusions
- Many optional activities arranged on your behalf – we’ve researched the ‘must see’ and ‘must dos’ of the area!
- An end of tour concert and dinner to remember
Our 2018 nsw tour is one of our most exciting yet!
Starting in the historic broken hill area with a huge bang! Our opening night concert coincides with our SA tour’s final night – this means an incredible surprise is in store. After exploring the wonders that the silver city has to offer, our tour begins making its way east via some amazing and picturesque areas of outback nsw.
We have selected some unique and fabulously equipped camping grounds to stop at along the way. Our hosts are true blue Aussies of the land and can’t wait to welcome our tour and show us around.
Along the way, ‘roadies’ will be treated to nightly campfire concerts featuring Beccy Cole and many special guests.
In an unprecedented move, we’ve arranged the tour to coincide with not one but two music festivals on our journey.
One of these community events will provide Aussie Road Crew with not only a full bill of entertainment but a genuine campcooked dinner, community spirit at its best!
Our tour finishes at the 6th annual Clarence valley muster, a music and camping festival which has Beccy headlining in 2018 along with many other artists.